How to get service ticket,once we have TGT.

venkateshd@condornetworks.com venkateshd at condornetworks.com
Tue Feb 14 06:46:37 EST 2006

Hello all,

                   This is venkatesh TD.I am working on kerberos.I have used
GSS API and JAAS Frame work and i am able to get TGT,so far so good.I am bit
confused about how to get service ticket using already obtained TGT.I didn't
find any GSS or JAAS implementation for the same.
i.e.,

How can send TGT and server name to KDC using GSS API and JAAS frame work,so
that KDC gives me service ticket for a particular service.

So please tell me is there any API for the same or how i can proceed to get
service ticket..

Awaiting for ur response..

Thanks and Regards
venkatesh TD