KERBEROS+SASL+OPENLDAP : login but no ticket

jeremy.briffaut@gmail.com jeremy.briffaut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:04:20 EST 2006

Now all is ok, I have kerb and next ldap in my system-auth, ldap in
nsswitch, and I can login with kerb and account information are storage
in the ldap.
Before, I tries to connect (auth+account), with ldap and SASL (for auth
via kerb), and I wanted a ticket, but now I know that this is
impossible (and maybe stupid :)).

So my experimental network works fine with ldap+kerb+samba+ssh+nfs4 (in
a VPN).

Now, I just have a problem with idmap and kerberos, anyone have a link
or documentation about that ?
I try
http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/crossrealm/libnfsidmap_config.html,
but the schema is now ncorrect with openldap 2.

Sorry for my stupid problem,  I'm a very beginner with kerberos