KRB5_KT_FORMAT error form recvauth

Mike Coyne mcoyne at paccar.com
Thu Feb 9 16:37:26 EST 2006

Hi ,
I am currently having difficulty with krb5_recvauth on HPUX 11.11
running 1.4.3 compliled with gcc 4.0.2
I am getting a interment error  connecting to my postgres 8.1.1 database
referencing error 231 which is KTB5_KT_FORMAT, i am unshure what this
references. The problems seems to be timing related from my web server
running php. i can connect and authenicate several times then it fails .

LOG:  database system is ready
LOG:  transaction ID wrap limit is 2147484146, limited by database
"postgres"
LOG:  Kerberos recvauth returned error 231
postgres: Software caused connection abort from krb5_recvauth
FATAL:  Kerberos 5 authentication failed for user "mcoyne"
LOG:  Kerberos recvauth returned error 231
postgres: Software caused connection abort from krb5_recvauth
FATAL:  Kerberos 5 authentication failed for user "mcoyne"
LOG:  Kerberos recvauth returned error 231
postgres: Software caused connection abort from krb5_recvauth
FATAL:  Kerberos 5 authentication failed for user "mcoyne"
LOG:  Kerberos recvauth returned error 231

Mike Coyne