samba+kerberos "cannot resolve network address for KDC in requested realm"

Javi Gallego javi_gallego69 at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 6 06:01:36 EST 2006

Hi, i'm quite new on kerberos and samba so i hope my question is not so stupid and i hope somebody could help me.
  I'm trying to join a linux machine (3.0.14a-Debian) to a  W2K3 domain a member .
  I would like to have ads security on it but i dont know why i get this  message "cannot resolve network address for KDC in requested realm"  when i try "net ads join -U myuser%mypassword". Maybe i did not give u  enough information to know what's the problem. Thank's in advance