ccache and OS X API problem

Dennis Putnam dennis.putnam at aimaudit.com
Wed Dec 6 14:58:43 EST 2006

I am writing a perl script that uses the Authen:Krb5 module. The
script is simply trying to obtain an initial ticket. The problem
arises when I try to run the script from a PHP page. The script fails
with the call that initializes the ccache ($cc->initialize
($pclient)). The error, according to the author of Authen::Krb5,
indicates that the ccache cannot be written due to a permissions
problem.

Is someone here familiar enough with the API thing that Apple uses in
its implementation to suggest a plan of action for debugging this?

Thanks.