Using kerberos ticket on web browsers

Diego Lima diego-lima at prodesan.com.br
Wed Dec 6 13:29:34 EST 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:49:53 +0100, Achim Grolms wrote

> > network.auth.use-sspi                      true
>
> if true this means Firefox uses the Win32-API (calles SSPI).
> Set this to false to use a 3rd party GSSAPI.

Whenever I set this to false my browser stops trying to negotiate (it simply
won't reply).

> BTW: does the kvno test work?
> I am using it to detect if the underlying GSSAPI works
> in general.

C:\Documents and Settings\chambinho>kvno HTTP/estagiario6.sso.com.br at SSO.COM.BR
HTTP/estagiario6.sso.com.br at SSO.COM.BR: kvno = 7

I guess it works

> > network.negotiate-auth.using-native-gsslib false
>
> Switch this to "true" to make KfW work.

Doesn't seem to make any difference wether it's true or false. I have tried
installing firefox on another machine and try, but I'm getting the same
behaviour there. Were you able to get this working on windows using Firefox 2?

Thanks,

--
Diego Alencar Alves de Lima
DINF - Prodesan (http://www.prodesan.com.br)

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.