Using kerberos ticket on web browsers

Diego Lima diego-lima at prodesan.com.br
Wed Dec 6 12:29:33 EST 2006

> Firefox can be configured to use Windows builtin "GSSAPI"
> (the correct name is "SSPI") or a third party GSSAPI implementation
> like KfW. use about:config
> dialog to choose the implementation you want to use.

I`ve been trying to do that for a while now. Here are my about:config settings
related to authentication:

network.auth.use-sspi                      true
network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies  true
network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris   [blank]
network.negotiate-auth.allow-proxies       true
network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris     [blank]
network.negotiate-auth.gsslib              [path to KfW]\lib\i386\gssapi32.lib
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris        http://, https://
network.negotiate-auth.using-native-gsslib false

As far as I understood (I'm probably wrong at some point)
negotiate-auth.gsslib should be telling which SSPI firefox should use, right?
Do I need to change anything else?

--
Diego Alencar Alves de Lima
DINF - Prodesan (http://www.prodesan.com.br)

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.