Bad Request: Size of request header field exceeds server limit

Djihangiroff, Matthias (KC-DD) Matthias.Djihangiroff at persona.de
Fri Dec 1 05:10:42 EST 2006

I have a problem.

With the help of this wonderful mailinglist i've installed a
Single-Sign-On for our Intranet Apache Webserver.

Now i have a problem.
2000 Users arent having any problem with it. They can use any site on
the Apache and get authenticated successfully.
Now we have some Users with a Laptop which are haveing problems (not all
of them).

They get the Error:
	Bad Request
	Your browser sent a request that this server could not
understand.
	Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Ive checked the ticket with a network sniffer and attachet it to my
email.
Look at the "huge" different in length of the Ticket

I hope somebody can help me.

Greets from Germany
M.Djihangiroff
 <<funtional.log>>  <<not-functional.log>>