Working Kerberos application SAP/Unix server authenticating to Wi ndows AD

Kimberley Wineland KWineland at bluestarsolutions.com
Wed Aug 30 19:04:49 EDT 2006

We currently have Kerberos running on a Solaris 9 Unix server communicating
with a W2K3 Active Directory.   When we attempt to pass through to SAP via
the SAP GUI, the ticket appears to be generating, but we are getting an
error message indicating that the versions of the ticket are different.

Can you advise as to why we would be getting this error?  We are trying to
get this into a production environment in the next 2 days.  So any quick
advisement is appreciated.

Thank you,

Kim Wineland, PMP
ACS, AMS Project Manager