pam_krb5 can't locate my KDC

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:39:13 EDT 2006

On Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:19:13 PM -0400 Michael B Allen
<mba2000 at ioplex.com> wrote:

> I was just trying pam_krb5 for kicks but it can't find my KDC. My
> /etc/krb5.conf is just:

It helps a lot if you quote actual error messages, instead of paraphrasing
them.  Similarly, it's going to be a lot easier to track down the problem
if you send your real krb5.conf, instead of trying to obfuscate the names.
Perhaps you could also tell us the name of the machine you're trying this
on.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+ at cmu.edu>
   Sr. Research Systems Programmer