multi domain

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 12 13:09:44 EDT 2006

If you only have one realm then you will only have principals in that
one realm.   What the domain_realm section is telling the client is
that each of your domains belongs to the same realm.  Principals belong
to the realm and not the domain.

   user at A.COMPANY.COM
   host/machine.a.company.com at A.COMPANY.COM
   host/machine.b.company.com at A.COMPANY.COM

Jeffrey Altman