Windows FTP

Paul Palacios paul at c-group.com
Fri Aug 11 23:10:22 EDT 2006

We have actually made mods to FileZilla to support the CCC command to
allow use through a firewall (firewall could not follow state and port
commands while in 'private' or 'safe' mode. It wouldn't take too much
effort to have it set the xfer channel to 'C'lear.

If you still need it, email me directly (may not be considered
appropriate discuss possible mods to FZ in this list :-) ).

-paul
Paul Palacios
paul at c-group.com