Kerberos 5-1.5 database plugins

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 1 17:20:54 EDT 2006

On Aug 1, 2006, at 15:32, Kenneth Grady wrote:
> Where would one find the plethora of Kerberos database plugins,
> besides
> the obvious?
> src/test/../util/fakedest/usr/local/lib/kerberos/krb5/plugins/kdb/
> db2.so

Well, that and the "real" installed version (under $prefix) are it
for now, AFAIK.  We're planning to include an LDAP-based back end in
the 1.6 release.  But if you want to write one up using Oracle or
Postgres or MySQL or some such, I'm guessing there'd be some
interest... currently the database plugin interface is considered
internal and subject to change without warning in future releases.

Ken