Facing problem with authenticating aginst Windows domain controller

akshar kanak akshar.kerberos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 08:41:33 EDT 2006

Hi everybody
        We are trying to authenticate with Windows 2003 KDC(Domain
Controller) using kinit on a linux machine .The same kinit is working fine
with another Windows 2003 KDC.We feel that there is some configuration
problem with the first KDC.We are getting the following error message when
we execute kinit

Exception:krb_error 68 null (68) null
krbException : null(68)

On the Linux machine the Kerberos 1.4.3 was used.
Please can anybody give me hint on what went wrong with configuration of
first KDc

Thanks and Regards
AKSHAR