my credentionls doesn't save in App server or Client machine..

Richard E. Silverman res at qoxp.net
Thu Apr 20 21:44:19 EDT 2006

    AL> one: when i try to access web server from any compuer with
    AL> kerberos supported browser it ask password to access my sercure
    AL> web page every time after browser closes and access to web
    AL> page. after accessing the web page entering password I tryied with
    AL> klist, but it says there is no credentiols saved in cash..

That's expected; it's using password authentication, not Kerberos
(although it might be validting the password against Kerberos on the other
end).

Debug the problem.  Examine the Kerberos-related network activity on the
client, and compare it to KDC log messages to see what's going on.

Also, which browser are you using?  Firefox requires configuration before
it will do HTTP Negotiate; go to "about:config" and filter for "negotiate."

--
  Richard Silverman
  res at qoxp.net