Win 2003 AD/Terminal Server authenticate with Unix KDC

jeffq jeff.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:48:54 EDT 2006

I'm setting up a windows 2003 machine as an AD and a terminal server.  We
already have a kerberos server running v5.  I want the users that are
logging in to the terminal server to authenticate through the kerberos
server.  I've set up the AD and terminal server, and used microsoft's
support tools to add the other realm doing the following:
ksetup /addkdc REALM.EDU kerbsrv.cl.realm.edu

I've then mapped a user that exists in the domain and the kerberos server:
ksetup /mapuser jeff at REALM.EDU jeff

When attempting to log on to the machine, it gives an invalid user error.
what other steps do I need to take to get it to work?