Solaris ssh pam_krb

greg@enjellic.com greg at enjellic.com
Tue Apr 4 13:29:04 EDT 2006

On Mar 31,  8:22pm, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
} Subject: Re: Solaris ssh pam_krb

> But in a multi-application PAG world, _no_ application can directly
> use the real PAG ID as an identifier, because it changes too much.
> Instead they need an application-specific identifier.  That applies
> to encrypted filesystems, to AFS, and, I suspect, to NFS as well,
> though you might not yet recognize that.

An interesting comment.

Particularly given that notion that our open authorization
architecture was predicated on each 'service' having its own unique
identity.

Greg

}-- End of excerpt from Jeffrey Hutzelman

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-1686
FAX: 701-281-3949           EMAIL: greg at enjellic.com