krb5_get_init_creds_password manual

Jacques Lebastard jacques.lebastard at evidian.com
Thu Sep 29 04:47:21 EDT 2005

Hi there,

Where can I find the manual pages for the krb5_get_init_creds_password
function ? I try to understand what the prompter function is used for:
is it used to prompt the user for a password (if the 'password' argument
is NULL) and/or to prompt the user for a new password if the current one
already expired or should be changed ?

Maybe up to date manual pages are included in the 1.4.2 documentation
(http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-1.4/krb5-1.4.2.doc.tar.gz).
Unfortunately, the above URL is incorrect.
Mr. Jacques LEBASTARD            mailto:jacques.lebastard at evidian.com
EVIDIAN S.A.                     www.evidian.com
Rue Jean Jaurès                  Tel: +33 1 30 80 77 86
F-78340 LES CLAYES SOUS BOIS     Fax: +33 1 30 80 77 99