Kerberos 4 Authentication

Gurganus, Brant L gurganbl at rose-hulman.edu
Wed Sep 28 04:28:20 EDT 2005

Using Kerberos for Windows 2.6.5, I am trying to get a Kerberos 4 ticket
for cs.rose-hulman.edu (KDC: galaxy.cs.rose-hulman.edu).  When I do so
with what I am 100% sure is a correct password, I get a bad password
error code.  I double checked that the times on the client system and
the KDC are the same, and they are.  Are there any other reasons that I
would get a bad password error code when the password is correct?  I
have yet to find an answer in searching the Web.