GSS_ACCEPT_SECURITY_CONTEXT

Balakrishnan, Sivakumar Sivakumar_Balakrishnan at adp.com
Tue Sep 27 11:11:56 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to implement a custom Kerberos authentication for my IIS
application using an ISAPI filter.   I am expecting the
gss_accept_security_context tor return me AP-REP if I passed a input
token(contains AP-REQ) with mutual_authentication flag set in its
AP-options.  But in my program the gss_accept_security_context returns a
GSS-S-Complete but when I parse the output token it just contains the
Input principal and didn't contains a APP-REP.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Siva

P.S:  I am using the gssapi32.lib and the binary from MIT Kerberos for
Windows (2.6.5) that I downloaded from MIT site