AW: Core Dump with gsstest-1.26 and krb5-1.4.2

Barbat, Calin c.barbat at osram.de
Fri Sep 23 03:54:46 EDT 2005

Tom, could you please provide us with the source of the "purified" gsstest-1.26?
Is it still compatible with the behavior of current SAP R/3 systems, or will SAP have to upgrade their software accordingly?

If you didn't do it already: I would suggest to contact martin.rex _at_ sap.com about the bugs in gsstest as they may also concern their product. And the users of SAP R/3 could get the necessary patches against the memory leaks, etc.

In our implementation we currently have to (at least automatically) restart workprocesses of R/3 periodically due to this sort of leakages.

Best regards,

Calin Barbat