Single DNS domain for Multiple Kerberos V5 Realms ?

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Fri Sep 16 10:16:20 EDT 2005

"The [domain_realm] section provides a translation from a domain name or
hostname to a Kerberos realm name"
^^^^^^^^

from:
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.4/krb5-1.4.2/doc/krb5-admin/domain_realm.html#domain_realm

You may have add the individual hostnames.

Or add more DNS subdomains and rename your hosts to distinguish between the realms,
you imply it is a "test.domain"