Win2k3 SP1 ktpass problem.

Srini Srinivas.Cheruku at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:59:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have used the below command to extract the keytab. You can see that i
have specified the enctype correctly. Please let me know whether i need
to specify any other option to ktpass.

ktpass -mapuser user at xxx.com -princ test/host.xxx.com at XXX.COM +DesOnly
-pass helloworld  -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL -crypto DES-CBC-MD5 -out
"c:\krb5.keytab"

I am using the user account and not the computer account.

Thanks,
Srini