Unable to Authenticate some users...

Joey Rego - Lynn University JRego at lynn.edu
Fri Oct 7 16:57:49 EDT 2005

Hi Garry,

My Name is Joey Rego from Lynn University in Boca Raton FL.  I have
found your post about you having a problem authenticating some users.  I
too am having some of the same problems.  I have found that I have to
actually delete the user and recreate the user for the problem to
resolve.  I hate that this is the only way that I have been able to get
around the problem.

I was emailing to see if you were able to resolve the problem?

I would appreciate any and all help that you can provide.

Joey Rego

Network Analyst

Lynn University

http://www.lynn.edu/helpdesk