A Query on MIT Kerberos code base and latest RFC on Kerberos ?

prashant sodhiya prashant_sodhiya at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 4 01:34:36 EDT 2005

Hi All,

   I have a small query regarding MIT Kerberos and it will be kind if anyone can address it.

I wanted to know whether the latest RFC's:

RFC 4120 - The Kerberos Network Authentication Service (V5)
RFC 4121 - The Kerberos Version 5 Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism: Version 2

..are already a part of MIT Kerberos code base or is it schedule to be a part for MIT code base ? If so what will be the rough time frame.

Thanks n regards,
Prashant