GSS-API error: No Kerberos SSPI credentials available

Sensei senseiwa at mac.com
Tue Nov 29 14:48:42 EST 2005

On 2005-11-29 09:35:05 +0100, c.barbat at osram.de ("Barbat, Calin") said:

> Hello Juan,
>
> did you find as solution to the problem below? It's the one you
> mentioned in your post to the kerberos mailing list a while ago - I
> cite you here:
>
> I have implemented an SSO solution with kerberos5, SNC, Active
> Directory 2K3 with SAP(Unix
> Server). It Works fine, but I found an error in some clients that I
> want to investigate.
>
> Some days, in the morning (note: users don't close the windows sessions
> at the end of work-day,
> they block-out their computers), when users try to connect to SAP, they
> receive the following
> client error (in the SAP client log):

I do not know SAP, I use other softwares, but I give my 2 cents, it
might help you.

Does SAP need principals in the keytab file like

host/hostname at REALM
service/hostname at REALM (like  ldap/ldap.mydomain.com/MYDOMAIN.COM).

You said SSO works right?

--
Sensei <senseiwa at mac.com>

Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently
programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest. (Isaac Asimov)