Login process takes too long

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Nov 25 02:31:50 EST 2005

Quoting shailesh.raval at tcs.com:

>    Thank you for quick response.
>    It is only intranet.  I have disabled reverse DNS look-up and similar.

You still need a DNS and reverse. Even if you remove Kerberos, it's just "a
matter of time" (I'm not saying how MUCH time :) before something else isn't
working...

>      I doubt that kerberose has not been installed and configured
>    *completely*
>    How can I verify if kerberose has been configured properly?

You fix the DNS. If it STILL doesn't work, then we can take the next step.
When having a problem, ALWAYS fix "the most obvious" first. There's a Swedish
saying that reads something like this: "Don't go over the stream for water".

Meaning: "Keep it simple"

> Or how do I disable kerberose from login process?

Do you or don't you want Kerberos? I forgot the initial mail, but if you want
it, why did you install it? DID you install it? Do you have any Kerberos servers
on your Intranet at all? Does it work from anywhere else?