X.509 Interop

rektide@gmail.com rektide at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:06:32 EST 2005

I saw KX.509.  I'm glad to see so much discussino about it here, a
publicly visible project makes me feel much happier about the concept.

My understanding is KX.509 uses a KCA server to generate the X.509
certificates off of a kerberos backend.  (I'm confident there's
something at least mildly technically wrong with that statement).  Does
anyone here have experience setting up the KCA server?  I'd be most
thankful to hear any sort of reports on how difficult it was to set up.

Looks like the way to go though, thank you guys very much.  I will be
sure to investigate.
Rektide