kprop: Server rejected authentication

Dieter Schicker didi at ling.uni-graz.at
Sun Nov 6 16:28:21 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem concerning database propagation.

When I issue

kprop -f slave_datatrans kerberos-1.foo.bar

I get the following error:

kprop: Server rejected authentication (during sendauth exchange) while
authenticating to server
Generic remote error: Wrong principal in request

The "funny" thing is, that I have a second slave with the same
configuration, and with that host it works perfectly.

I have googled for it and read the documentation completely but I can't
resolve the error. Server time is in sync and DNS is ok.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance
Didi