Fwd: NTLM vs Kerberos again

peter huang peter.huang at hp.com
Thu Nov 3 18:07:45 EST 2005

IE browser can only access MS kerberos ticket cache and which can only be
initialized in login screen.  Microsoft has documented how to support
standalone (workgroup) client using third party KDC thru ksetup as doug
suggested.  Furthermore, the web server must be in "local intranet" zone
before IE do kerberos authentication.

-peter huang

news:436A2CF0.1060807 at anl.gov...