Fwd: NTLM vs Kerberos again

Sergey Koulik skoulik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:22:54 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am forwarding the message to kerberos mail list, because my problem is
somehow related with kerberos. I am not sure anyone in the list is familiar
with apache module mod_auth_kerb I am talking about, but I hope anyone is
and he could help me.
My problem is that windows client (for exasmple MS IE) chooses to talk NTLM
when it receives WWW-Authentificate: Negotiate HTTP header. I know that IE
could talk Kerberos as well but for some reason it does not and I don't know
how to configure it to talk Kerberos.