Samba / AD / MIT-KDC

Matt Joyce syslists at vtsystems.com
Wed May 18 12:18:12 EDT 2005

I replied to Mark in private suggesting he look at coda or openafs in
place of a samba link to the AD boxes, simply because of the increased
functionality, and the lack of a need for a ldap bridge to ad from
samba.   I was wondering if anyone had any preferences concerning coda
and openafs in an environment like his, or any pitfalls they were aware
of.  I am curious as to what others have experiences.

I guess this is an RFI of sorts...

-Matt Joyce