can we FTP upload behind firewall and NAT

Shih-Chieh Hsu schsu at fnal.gov
Sun May 8 03:19:49 EDT 2005

Hi!

Does anyone ever succeed upload files to a kerberised server from
a compute node behind a firewall and NAT.

Here's the error message.
1.  I tried getting addressless credentials by doing 'kinit -n'.
2.  However, ftp gives me following error.
GSSAPI accepted as authentication type
GSSAPI error major: Incorrect channel bindings were supplied
GSSAPI error minor: No error
GSSAPI error: accepting context
GSSAPI ADAT failed
GSSAPI authentication failed
KERBEROS_V4 accepted as authentication type
Kerberos V4 krb_mk_req failed: You have no tickets cached
Name (fcdfdata114.fnal.gov:schsu): schsu
Password:
Login failed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.

many thanks,

Shih-Chieh
ps I've tried that anonymous with passive mode allow me download file.