Denial of service when using Active Directory for KDC ?

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu May 5 16:52:37 EDT 2005

Tim,
in our setup we use computer accounts instead of user accounts, and don't
have experienced this issue. I think the latest ktpass can do this with
mapuser having a $ at the end.

See ktpass for 2003 SP1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ThankYou.aspx?familyId=6ec50b78-8be1-4e81-b3be-4e7ac4f0912d&displayLang=en

Regards