mod_auth_kerb problem after upgrade

Carlos Peón Costa carlospeon at terra.es
Mon May 2 10:40:30 EDT 2005

After a system upgrade on my web server, the kerberos authentication fails (timeout in the web browser).

Apache error log:
[Tue Apr 26 09:43:25 2005] [debug] src/mod_auth_kerb.c(1322): [client 10.2.64.250] kerb_authenticate_user entered with user (NULL) and auth_type Kerberos.
No other log....

If I turn negotiate and verifyKDC off (KrbMethodNegotiate off, KrbVerifyKDC off) it works, although the browsers prompts me for my password. It seems to be a ticket problem but kinit -kt keytab principal at REALM works fine.

Any idea?

Thanks.