Kerberos ftpd and large file support

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu Mar 31 14:01:13 EST 2005

Vladimir,

I am the owner of gssmod and I tested it on Solaris 8 sparc only as I didn't
have a sparc64 machine. The module relies on proftpd to handle the file open
and reads/writes, which supports files > 2GB. If it works on sparc64  you
would need to check with the proftpd owner
(http://forums.proftpd.org/phpBB2/). I tested my module with SEAM on Solaris
8 and 10 as well. As client I used yafc from http://yafc.sourceforge.net/
which supports files > 2GB.

Regards