Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2

Bajpai, Atul Atul.Bajpai at citadelgroup.com
Fri Mar 18 11:46:09 EST 2005

Seema,
Thanks for responding to my post. My registry is set up as suggested but
I still have the same problem. I did move to jdk 1.4.2 from jdk1.4.1
based on some of your posts about the UDP/TCP problem but now I get
"connection reset" message when I run my sample. I have the debug=true
flag set in my .conf file and this is the output I get
+++++++
Debug is  true storeKey false useTicketCache true useKeyTab false
doNotPrompt fa
lse ticketCache is null KeyTab is null refreshKrb5Config is false
principal is n
ull tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false
clearPass is
false
Principal is null
null credentials from Ticket Cache
Kerberos username [abajpai]:
++++++++

At this point if I use a test account name and password, everyhting goes
well but if I use my own user name and password  I get a Connection
reset message. Any ideas on what I should try next? Also how do I force
the app to
Use my credentials and not prompt me for the username/pwd?

TIA
Atul Bajpai
Development Infrastructure