Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 17 16:54:56 EST 2005

You can refer to Java GSS tutorials for sample code:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jgss/tutorials/index.html

Please check if you have set the register key "allowtgtsessionkey"
correctly.
Here is the location of the registry setting on Windows XP SP2:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos\
Value Name: allowtgtsessionkey
Value Type: REG_DWORD
Value: 0x01

Seema