mit2ms binary

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 16 16:35:16 EST 2005

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Odenbach <odenbach at uni-paderborn.de> writes:

    Christopher> Hi,

    Christopher> we use the Leash Ticket Manager 2.6.5. Some of our
    Christopher> workstations are not integrated in our AD domain, so
    Christopher> they cannot obtain windows kerberos credentials. But
    Christopher> people could use tickets to access some of our
    Christopher> kerberized services (which use the ms creds instead
    Christopher> of the mit tickets).
    >>  Windows does not currently support this functionality.

    Christopher> Oh yes, it does. Internet Explorer 6 can use http
    Christopher> negotiate to access kerberized web pages (just add
    Christopher> them to the trusted zone), and putty can use ticket
    Christopher> forwarding to kerberized ssh servers.

By this functionality I meant mit2ms, not Kerberos using the MS
credential cache.