mit2ms binary

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 14 12:31:40 EST 2005

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Odenbach <odenbach at uni-paderborn.de> writes:

    Christopher> Hi,

    Christopher> we use the Leash Ticket Manager 2.6.5. Some of our
    Christopher> workstations are not integrated in our AD domain, so
    Christopher> they cannot obtain windows kerberos credentials. But
    Christopher> people could use tickets to access some of our
    Christopher> kerberized services (which use the ms creds instead
    Christopher> of the mit tickets).

Windows does not currently support this functionality.

    Christopher> The tool 'mit2ms" seems to fit exactly in this hole,
    Christopher> but there is no binary distribution available yet. As
    Christopher> I don't really want to build up a complete building
    Christopher> and compiling environment, I wonder if someone had a
    Christopher> binary version available, just to check if it works.

This tool is a proof of concept implementation so we could make sure
our side of the functionality existed in case Microsoft ever decides
to add this functionality.

--Sam