Implementing a Kerberos application

Mukul Gandhi mukul_gandhi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 23:17:09 EDT 2005

I am sorry that my question was quite vague.. I am
heading against a wall with my study. I'll try to
explain my requirements a bit more clearly, and hoping
for some help..

I have to implement a SSO (Single Sign On)
application. For this, I think Kerberos will fit into
the architecture. I am planning to use Java GSS API
between the peer applications (which will participate
for Single Sign On). The authenticiation credentials
will propagate between the peer applications using GSS
calls. Some how I think, Windows 2000 Kerberos server
(Windows Domain Controller) will fit into the
architecture. The requirement is to provide
interoperability between Java Kerberos system and
Microsoft Windows based one. The clients will be web
browser based ones.

This is my understanding of the architecture I have in
mind. I'll appreciate any improvements to my ideas..
Any references will surely be helpful to me..

Regards,
Mukul