renewed?

Rachel Elizabeth Dillon red at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 28 16:18:04 EDT 2005

Maria,

This list is used by users and developers of Kerberos to discuss
details of the protocol and its implementations in various computer
systems. You are probably looking for help with the Kerberos system at
MIT specifically; for that, I recommend contacting the Athena On-Line
Consulting office, either by calling x3-4435 during business hours or by
sending an email to olc at mit.edu.

Hope this helps,

-r.