Kerberos ticket questions

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 23 14:44:56 EDT 2005

Here are the KerberosTicket time details:

"starttime" specifies the time after which the ticket is valid.
"endtime" specifies it's expiration time.
"authtime" specifies the time of initial authentication for the principal.

The max lifetime of the Kerberos ticket is defined by the KDC (typically
8 hours). Please check the KDC used, and ensure it has the max lifetime
defined.

Seema