pb with .tex doc

Rachel Elizabeth Dillon red at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 22 11:33:03 EDT 2005

What happens if you go into the krb5-1.4.1/doc/api/ directory and run

% make

at your shell prompt? I'm assuming you're running some variant of UNIX
here. I'm on Debian stable, and when I do that, I get a file called
library.dvi that has 71 pages of documnetation that, at a cursory glance,
looks like what you want.

If that doesn't work for you, what errors do you get, and what type of
system are you on?

Hope this helps,

-r.