pb with .tex doc

SFBZH@aol.com SFBZH at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 04:31:00 EDT 2005

I have downloaded MIT Kerberos for Windows and I'm a bit confused with the .tex doc found in src/athena/auth/krb5/doc. I have tried to compile it with latex and for some reason, it doesn't work. The lates compiler asks for some numbers. I have spent some time reading tex documentation and I have tried other tex compilers but my goal is to learn Kerberos, not tex.

Is there anywhere any release of the Kerberos doc in an other form or could anyone send it to me in a ps, html, pdf or even dvi format, please?

Best regards