AES for Kerberos (RFC3962)

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 1 13:58:21 EDT 2005

Sun's implementation of Java GSS/Kerberos now supports AES128, AES256,
RC4-HMAC, 3DES and DES encryption types.

Support for 3DES (des3-cbc-sha1-kd) encryption type is available in J2SE
1.5.0 onwards.

Support for AES128, AES256, and RC4-HMAC encryption types is available
in the next J2SE release (i.e. J2SE 1.6.0) onwards.

Seema