Kerberos ticket access to MS Exchange

Nikola Milutinovic Nikola.Milutinovic at ev.co.yu
Sun Jul 31 14:31:16 EDT 2005

Rodney M Dyer wrote:

> At 12:41 PM 7/29/2005, Nebergall, Christopher wrote:
>
>> Are there ANY mail client programs besides MS Outlook on any OS which
>> support kerberos ticket  authentication to Microsoft exchange?

How about IMAP kerberized client in general? I'm using Cyrus IMAP 2.2.10
on Tru64 UNIX and it lives in a MS ADS envirnoment. Will both MS Outlook
Express and MS Outlook 2003/XP work as GSSAPI clients? I thought I heard
that Mulberry from Cyrusoft was also Kerberized. Of course, it is not free.

(sigh) I wish Mozilla had GSSAPI.

Nix.