How to get Service Ticket when we have TGT using java.

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 28 19:31:09 EDT 2005

Sun's implementation of Java GSS/Kerberos will use the TGT from the
Subject, and obtain the Kerberos service Ticket. The Kerberos Service
Ticket is also stored in the Subject's private Credentials. After
successful Kerberos authentication, you can retrieve it from the JAAS
Subject.

Seema