AD integration: computer account vs. user account?

Scott Lowe me at privacy.net
Sun Jul 17 10:38:42 EDT 2005

Using information found here (thank you, all!) and on various sites
across the Internet, I have managed to get Red Hat Linux 9
authenticating to Active Directory via Kerberos (it uses LDAP to look
up the user and group information).  One quick question: I had to
create a user account for the Linux host and use ktpass to generate the
keytab.  Is there any way to use a computer account instead of a user
account?

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

--
Scott Lowe