Macintosh OS 10.4 Tiger support

David Magda dmagda+trace050401 at ee.ryerson.ca
Thu Jul 14 19:22:49 EDT 2005

chris.wspanialy at otffeo.on.ca ("chris wspanialy") writes:

> I wonder if Kerberos could be used on Windows 2003 network with
> Windows XP Pro and Macintosh OS 10.4 computers.

MacEnterprise has a QT webcast on integrating Panther into Active
Directory:

http://macenterprise.org/content/view/50/42/

AFAIK there hasn't been any major change in Kerberos in Tiger. It's
MIT-based and you can see the ChangeLog at:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.4/Kerberos-62/KerberosFramework/Kerberos5/Documentation/ChangeLog

You may also want to check out the Mac newsgroups (comp.sys.mac.*).

--
David Magda <dmagda at ee.ryerson.ca>